October 13, 2011

Wedding Planning......Boutonnieres

 So, if any of you know me, I'm planning my wedding!!! It's super exciting, I'm having fun so far, there are a lot of details to planning your own wedding.

  I wanted to share this one DIY project that I'm thinking about for the guys boutonnieres!


 I read a million and one wedding blogs, looking for ideas and inspiration, I'm also on Pinterest, where I find lots of great pictures, and most pictures are connected to a website where it originally came from, so that's how I found this simple tutorial.


There is also a step by step here at her blog Cherry Street Cottage

Enjoy!


Kim xo

3 comments:

  1. Those are the flowers I used to make to put on rings! They are super simple and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this idea! And am now trying to come up with a project just so I can use them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are super cute, what a great idea! I bet it's easier on the budget too :) Just got married in May!

    ReplyDelete